Saturday, October 10, 2009

A sunset for lifetime


For some days, I felt like borders calling. Then began a journey to the Bhopal army base for the interviews. But before long,I fell victim to a person who shattered my dreams, turned my life around, a thief. He stole everything, except a few bucks that I had in my pocket. Fate takes a U-turn, back to the inextricable swathe of the pines.

Depicting a beautiful sunset, this was the only picture that I had shot yet, in my whole journey which was cut short from a few days to a few hours.

Though before leaving for the city of splendid rivers, my camera too had dreams, I wish I could accomplish those.

If not mine!

2 comments:

  1. hahah .. My dad too got duped, on his way to Mumbai.

    "Though before leaving for the city of splendid rivers, my camera too had dreams, I wish I could accomplish those.

    If not mine! "

    Very well written. For sure .. Your call !!

    Life is an elastic thong. Stretch it. =)

    Cant believe I wrote it ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is brilliant...such things come luckily with rumination and you have to believe...hehe.

    And yeah its an elastic thong thats why I hate it, puts you back into same predicamntes time and again. It has changed its name this time, its the stretch of the same thong though...its called CDS this time...

    Also i think u missed out my main concern, this was my only pic believe me, besides another one of a b'ful girl who was passing by my berth, but cudn't dodge the lens...hehe lucky me!

    Bhopal is known as the city of rivers, something i m closely attached to since times immemorable.

    ReplyDelete